MyBazar is a cross-border marketplace, based on cost-free interaction among market participants. It is a digital trading platform geared to provide e-commerce solution for small business in first place, but also a single marketplace for established businesses. We have successfully launched our operations first in Malaysia and now we are expanding into GCC, Pakistan, Turkey and other markets.
We’re excited to be looking for an experienced Digital Media Specialist with a proven track record in creating strategies for conversion rate optimisation, doing research and running A/B tests across our digital channels (eg. SEM, GDN, Facebook, etc…) to improve performance of marketing campaigns.
We offer the opportunity of working with multiple teams and be part of a fast growing e-commerce startup organisation.
• Transcending the company’s business and marketing goals into a comprehensive digital marketing strategies
• Devising strategies for merchant & shopper acquisitions
• Set e-commerce goals and KPIs such as conversion tracking and make suggestions on how to improve performance of our applications.
• Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns based on marketing brief to get maximum ROI from ad spend.
• Understanding analytics and measuring ROI
• Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEM (SEO + SEA) and PPC.
• Overseeing the social media strategy for the company and manage it in line with overall digital marketing strategy including affiliate programs and referral (influencer) marketing.
• Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
• Suggest improvements in the usability, design, content and conversion of our applications.
• Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
• Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
• Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
· Minimum 3+ years’ experience in all aspects of digital marketing.
· Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media, PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
· Ability to demonstrate successful ecommerce digital campaigns and optimisations strategies.
· Great project management, organisational, and analytical skills.
· Bachelor degree in Marketing or related.
· Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
· Experience with A/B testing
· Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager expert
· Highly motivated and genuinely interested in online marketing.
· You work in a structured and detail-oriented way
· Fluent in English; Malay, Chinese or Arabic is a plus
We offer you
· A company that celebrates and thrives with the uniqueness of every individual. We value the impact that a diversity of experience, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and on the solutions that we build.
· An equal-opportunities environment where people can bring their whole personality to work; and where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development.
· A chance to truly make a difference for entrepreneurs and small businesses all around the world!
If you think this sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you. Send us your application with some examples of your very best work and we’ll take it from there.